OUR COMMITMENTS AND QUALITY OF SERVICES AT FONT-ROMEU TOURIST OFFICE
COMPLETE OUR SATISFACTION SURVEY
France’s Ministry of Tourism has introduced a new system for grading French tourist offices. Font-Romeu Tourist Office is the first in the Cerdagne-Capcir area to be awarded Category 1 status and commits to :
- Providing a friendly, practical and accessible welcome.
- Helping you with everything you need to organise your holiday and welcoming you with a friendly and courteous approach.
- Providing a customised welcome and clear advice; understanding and anticipating every tourist’s expectations.
- Offering a recreational waiting area for your children.
- Providing information about all local tourist attractions, free of charge.
- Providing an open WiFi area.
- Displaying and communicating our opening times (in French, English and Spanish) via all our media channels.
- Being open more than 350 days a year. The days we close are outside peak tourist season and are clearly communicated via the tourist office’s media channels.
- Offering a permanent service provided by staff who speak at least two foreign languages that are clearly identified (badge).
- Communicating our tourist information via a range of print media made available free of charge at the tourist office and in the resort’s socio-professional organisations (tourist maps, guides, hiking guide books etc.).
- Providing tourist information about the whole region and practical information on the resort in two foreign languages (Spanish and English) and in two seasonal versions (Summer & Winter) in our welcome guide. The general brochure is also published in three foreign languages (Spanish, Catalan and English).
- Replying as quickly as possible to all requests made via social media, email and post (email requests answered within 24 hours).
- Ensuring that the information we provide is updated constantly; guaranteeing that all the information provided within our scope of action is reliable.
- Providing access to our trilingual website (new version under construction).
- Displaying outside the tourist office all emergency telephone numbers and information on when the resort’s restaurants and hotels will be closed outside peak season.
- Presenting information on all tourist attractions for our entire scope of intervention and for all clients.
- Recording, analysing and treating all your remarks, suggestions, observations and complaints (and passing them on to any relevant partners).
- Listening to our clients, measuring their satisfaction and constantly improving the quality of our services (using a range of surveys and questionnaires).
- Complying with a quality approach.
- Enhancing our internal and external communication and promoting our partners’ tourist attractions.
- Ensuring fast access to our website through effective ranking; providing digital tools (Font-Romeu app, internet point, external interactive terminal currently being installed).
- Providing up-to-date and reliable information on a daily basis (particularly on ski area accessibility, piste closures etc.) on our website: font-romeu.fr. This website can also be consulted using mobile devices (RWD).
- Providing a tourism information service adapted to new information and communication technology (social media, mobile telephones, geo-tracking, display panels le)
Our aim: the satisfaction of our holidaymakers above all else!